Breizh Dojo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

[Crane] Shiro Daidoji avec un peu de tout

2 participants

[Crane] Shiro Daidoji avec un peu de tout Empty [Crane] Shiro Daidoji avec un peu de tout

Message  Bayushi Ju Jeu 18 Mar 2010 - 19:09

Bon les Crane n'étant pas au mieux, je décide de remonter un deck pour voir ça.

SHIRO DAIDOJI

DYNASTY (40)

Others (3)

Well-Defended Border
The Lost Path (toujours en balance avec la Guidance...)
Naoharu's Gift

Holdings (15)

3 Marketplace
2 Acrobat Troupe
2 Barley Farm
2 My Father's Shrine
2 Border village
Kitsune Den
Counting House
Traveling Peddler
Deeds and Words

Personalities (22)

3 Daidoji Botan
3 Daidoji Reita
3 Kakita Sadaka
2 Doji Bukita
2 Kakita hideo
2 Doji Hariya
Kakita Kensho-In xp
Asahina Ekei xp
Kakita Hideo xp
Doji Kato
Daigotsu Oki
Doji Ayano xp
Doji Domotai xp

FATE

Strategies (31)

3 Hamstrung
3 Weigh the Cost
3 Wall of Honor
3 Impromptu Duel
3 Steel on Steel
3 Imperial Adjudication
3 Unworthy Rivals
2 Rout
2 Reinforce the Gates
2 Prepare for the Worst
2 Precise Strike
Courtesy
The Thriving Light

Items (4)

Obsidian Hand
3 Chrysanthemum Blossom

Followers (3)

3 Elite Guard

Rings (2)

Ring of Fire
Ring of Water

Dernière édition par Bayushi Ju le Lun 22 Mar 2010 - 13:01, édité 1 fois
Bayushi Ju
Bayushi Ju
Admin

http://www.mer-terroir-tradition.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Crane] Shiro Daidoji avec un peu de tout Empty Re: [Crane] Shiro Daidoji avec un peu de tout

Message  Hojyn Sam 20 Mar 2010 - 20:32

Si c'est plus ou moins le même deck que celui que tu avais déjà monté, je dois dire que je l'avais trouvé vraiment bon. Très sympa à jouer et à affronter en tout cas : un jeu honneur pas du tout "autiste", capable d'aller chercher des provinces si l'occasion se présente, ça change et c'est bien agréable.

Après pour savoir ce qu'il faudrait modifier, faudrait que je rejoue un peu contre.

I have travelled the world, and I have seen more than you could ever imagine. I have seen men with the heads of tigers, corpses wearing porcelain masks and women whose arms were great rainbow-colored wings. The one thing I don't know is where I'll be tomorrow.
Hojyn
Hojyn
Admin

[Crane] Shiro Daidoji avec un peu de tout Empty Re: [Crane] Shiro Daidoji avec un peu de tout

Message  Bayushi Ju Sam 20 Mar 2010 - 21:23

En tout cas j'ai trouvé une combo rigolote avec le Chrysanthemum Blossom : Elite Guard !
Bayushi Ju
Bayushi Ju
Admin

Message  Bayushi Ju Lun 22 Mar 2010 - 12:56

On continue sur du Crane avec la decklist qui gagne à KC :

Shiro Daidoji

dynasty 40
region 1
well defended border

events 3
the war of dark fire
the badger live
festival of cherry blossom

guidance 1
doji

holdings 16
3x marketplace
3x debt collector
1x shrine of hotei
3x fathers shirne
1x peddlar
3x acrobat troupe
2x counting house

peeps 19
1x asahina ekei exp
1x doji kato
3x kakita tasaka
1x doji ayano exp
1x tamago exp 2
3x kakita hideo
1x kakita hideo exp
3x kakita sadaka
1x kakita kensho-in
1x kakita toshiro
1x daigotsu oki
1x doji domotai
1x kakita aichiko

fate 43 - dueling so being over i don't mind a little

strategy
3x wall of honor
3x steel on steel
3x hamstrung
3x speed of the blade
3x shameful injury
3x imperial adjudication
3x weigh the cost
3x half-breath strike
3x outer walls
3x impromptu duel
3x low stance

items 9
3x chrys blosoom
3x armor of heaven
1x heavenly blade of the crane
1x talisman of tengoku
1x chags armor

ring 1
RoF

Ca me laisse perplexe... Il ne doit pas y avoir de deck honneur ou de Spider par là bas...
Bayushi Ju
Bayushi Ju
Admin

Message  Bayushi Ju Lun 22 Mar 2010 - 16:03

Le rapport qui va avec :

Round 1 - scorpion ninja
ninja already have a hard time taking provinces. I just buy guys for full and gain honor off of holdings. He new orders turn 2 i believe allowing him only to buy 1-2 guys a turn. I cross to 50 with only loosing 1 province.

Round 2 - Crab josh quarles
He buys a turn 2 shigeo and tatsuma. I have lobbied with a guy and bought achihiko and baby hideo. he direct approaches both of them and drops taotist on shigeo and swings for 2. I defend with baby hideo to favor, but he sneaks and kills him. I guidance and send him home. The tatsuma battle I outter wall and stop him from taking both. he buys gold. so still only the 2 guys. buy this time i'm around 20 honor. he doesn't attack and buys kuon. i impromptu and adju kuon. stopping his next attack and easily cross.

round 3 - scropion dishonor
the guidance flips turn 2. scorpion magistrates don't do anything to all 4 and 5 personal honor guys. He swings for a province and i kill a couple guys. My next turn i proceed to swing back at all 4 of his provinces taking 3 and also crossing 40 honor all in the same turn.

round 4 - mantis killian downy.
both solid starts. talisman dropping his oni's force to his chi was huge. chags armor on a tasaka with a crys blossom ended up being 15-16 force he couldn't deal with when i crossed. I out forced his army when he swung at my last 2 provinces, so he had to try and play a lot of cards to get around it and couldn't...flipping new order and war of dark fire during the game.

round 5 - lion the guy i played in top 2.
i honestly played him 4 games so they kinda blur together. but he couldn't attack on turn 3 cause i bought 3 guys. i hold him off most of the attacks and cross 40

round 6 - phoenix military - played him in top 4
he came out strong and was difficult to deal with when he was throwing tempered no dachi on duelists. but he was playing a more mid game deck so he had slow set ups. he did burn me and had census resolve the turn i crossed. won with 2 provinces still and him not able to take them

round 7 - adrian spider oni breeder.
no need to play so i give him the win.

i place 2nd
top 8 - unicorn AJ
lets see, i buy gold gold, he buys gold, my next turn i buy acrobat and more gold. He buys oishi. I buy 3 guys and more money. Buy now i am set cause he cannot even attack with his infantry guy. He takes one with cav on turn 5. He can't attack any longer. i hit 37 honor and he bk's into new order and waits. so next turn i go to 44 honor. He finally attacks i defend 2 at each of my 3 provinces. he swings all in at one. I have 2 crys blossom go to 46. so i box a guy. go to 48. he kills one. i then wall of honor. he thriving lights it. well this whole game i've had domotai tamago and badger on the board. so domotai has made my hand. 3x steel on steel 2x low stance 3 speed of the blade and RoF. he attacks i kill everyone but oishi and chen and then low stance them.

top 4 - phoenix
again mid game military. He gets a very slow start. I take a province while i'm at 25 honor w/the guidance out. he conceeds due to me going military.
game 2 - buy the time he takes one i've i'm at around 25 honor and have killed several guys in the process. there is not much he can do

top 2 - lion. i mean much of this is the same process. He beats me round one i get a very slow gold start and there isn't much i could do. I did make a couple mistakes this game...go me and shameful injury forgetting i can play it on my guys.

game 2 i kill his men in a battle and he buys tamago. I have tamago on the board. I crane sword so he bows tamago cause i'm in mid 20 honor. I swing at 2 provinces. tamago takes one and then he moves tamago in against my other 2 guys. I bow tamago and kill him. he has no menz and i've taken 2 provinces.

game 3
well he gets 2 guys turn 2 i buy kato and tasaka. he civilities and takes one. I ahve counting house so i'm fine with that. I improptu a guy he accepts and i kill him. improptu again. so he refuses. Adjucate and kill him. so he has only 2 dudes on board and it has slowed down his production to much and he can't come back from that with tasaka being 4 force on the d and killing most of his guys.
ps he guidanced his ryuzo to kill tamago as well, but i had the badger lives resolve so it negated his death...Smiley
Bayushi Ju
Bayushi Ju
Admin

Message  Bayushi Ju Lun 22 Mar 2010 - 16:12

Quelques commentaires :

Ronde 2 - Crab : le joueur Crab ne se sent à peine pas confiant et se enfler comme un bleu...
Ronde 5 - Lion : : le joueur Lion ne peut pas attaquer parce que j'ai 3 gugusse en défense. ??
Top8 - Unicorn : il a pas de Battle ou quoi ??
Finals - Lion : 2ème partie : Je préfère bower Tamago et perdre 2 Provinces...
3ème partie : le Lion accepte Impromptu Duel Shocked et se fait ramasser bien entendu... Il ne joue visiblement ni Outer Walls, ni le Deathseeker qui fait Duty...

Il ne rencontre aucun deck honneur ni aucun Breeder...
Moi pas comprendre... (j'oubliais, personne ne joue Sneak Attack non plus apparemment ^^)
Et vous ?
Bayushi Ju
Bayushi Ju
Admin

Message  Hojyn Lun 22 Mar 2010 - 22:30

Le Crab de la ronde 2 joue Sneak, apparemment.

Bon, la combo "montée à l'honneur + duels", faut avouer que c'est quand même pas trop mal, c'est bien chiant pour l'adversaire.

Ce que je comprends moins en revanche, c'est qu'il semble tout dominer en battle... je comprends pas non plus la présence de Tamago et de Chagatai's Armor, ni celle de persos pourris comme Toshiro et Tasaka... et encore moins comment il peut menacer 4 provinces (ronde 3) avec des mecs à 2F.

Bref, je comprends pas tout. Razz

I have travelled the world, and I have seen more than you could ever imagine. I have seen men with the heads of tigers, corpses wearing porcelain masks and women whose arms were great rainbow-colored wings. The one thing I don't know is where I'll be tomorrow.
Hojyn
Hojyn
Admin

Message  Bayushi Ju Mar 23 Mar 2010 - 17:58

Voici la réponse a toute nos interrogations : la Grue, c'est Broken !!
Sinon, pour info, j'ai monté le deck parce que j'étais un peu désapointé voyant ceci... Ca se fait défoncer par le LSC, contre mon Crab, j'en ai pas gagné une non plus. (les range 3, 4 ou 5 c'est un peu juste ^^)
Contre le Lion c'est 50/50 pour le moment.
Je pense par contre que ça aussi se faire ouvrir par le Unicorn et le Breeder...
La suite plus tard !
Bayushi Ju
Bayushi Ju
Admin

Message  Bayushi Ju Mar 23 Mar 2010 - 20:17

Je confirme ne pas savoir comment il menace des provinces... déjà une c'est dur, alors des...
Bayushi Ju
Bayushi Ju
Admin

Message  Hojyn Mer 24 Mar 2010 - 6:47

Bayushi Ju a écrit:Je confirme ne pas savoir comment il menace des provinces... déjà une c'est dur, alors des...

A mon avis il sort Tamago + Chagatai's Armor à chaque fois qu'il en a besoin.

La moule, la plus grande secret tech des vainqueurs de Kotei... Razz

Hojyn
Hojyn
Admin

Message  Bayushi Ju Mer 24 Mar 2010 - 16:43

Hojyn a écrit:
Bayushi Ju a écrit:Je confirme ne pas savoir comment il menace des provinces... déjà une c'est dur, alors des...

A mon avis il sort Tamago + Chagatai's Armor à chaque fois qu'il en a besoin.

La moule, la plus grande secret tech des vainqueurs de Kotei... Razz

Heureusement que t'es là, parce que je pensais jouer comme une grosse merde !
Bayushi Ju
Bayushi Ju
Admin

Message  Bayushi Ju Ven 26 Mar 2010 - 14:59

J'ai gagné contre un Unicorn hier en lui cassant une province... Bon l'histoire ne dit pas qu'il a fait un tour full thune à trois provinces et un tour à un perso... Mais je n'étais pas peu fier lol Razz
Bayushi Ju
Bayushi Ju
Admin

Message  Hojyn Ven 26 Mar 2010 - 15:03

Avec le deck du Kotei ou avec le tien ?

Hojyn
Hojyn
Admin

Message  Bayushi Ju Ven 26 Mar 2010 - 15:50

Avec le deck du Kotei ^^
Bayushi Ju
Bayushi Ju
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé